Wednesday, December 28, 2011

PALAHNIUK ON VESELKA'S "ZAZEN": "the smartest, wry-est voice I’ve read in a decade"



Author Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club) on ZAZEN by Vanessa Veselka, originally serialized on the Arthur Magazine website in 2009, and now available in paperback from Red Lemonade:

"I can’t remember how this new novel came into my hands, but I’ve been reading and re-reading it all autumn. The narrator’s voice is the smartest, wry-est voice I’ve read in a decade. For young readers frustrated by the state of the world, this book will be a bitter political comedy. It will save the lives of college students who graduate with huge debts and no career prospects. Brilliant and haunting."

Source: Northwest Book Lovers - Dec 12, 2011

Red Lemonade: website

No comments:

Post a Comment